Monday, September 24, 2012

New Podcast and Commentary!

Spirit Blade Productions : Christian Sci-fi and Fantasy  
Spirit Blade Productions Newsletter, September 24th, 2012
In case of problems viewing content(pictures/video/audio) you may also see this page at our Newsletter Website. If you are a new subscriber, please visit our Welcome Page!


The Spirit Blade Underground Podcast... v2.0!

 
This month marked the relaunch of The Spirit Blade Underground Podcast! If you've never listened to the show before, this is the perfect time to jump on board! To get an idea of what the show is all about, download the all-new Episode Zero, which introduces new listeners to the show. Then just keep on going with Episode 234!


Spirit Blade Special Edition Commentary, Part 4!



After a month off to prepare for the relaunch of the podcast, I'm back on schedule with the release of monthly special features.

Last week I uploaded part 4 of the Spirit Blade Special Edition audio commentary. In this segment, I talk about some new dialogue I inserted and why, and also share a pet peeve about Holly Frandsen, who is both my wife the voice of Ebony Ravenloft!

Download Part 4 of my commentary on our "free stuff" page!


Crazy Busy And Getting Nowhere


One of the challenges of running Spirit Blade Productions is my side-gig as a substitute teacher for the public school system. I never know when I might be whisked away for a job, or how frequent I'll be called upon.

This August and September represent a freakish occurrence of calls like nothing I've experienced before. The good news is that once I've reached a pre-determined number of subbing jobs that contribute to our annual family budget, I can take the rest of the school year off and focus on Spirit Blade Productions. It's not often I'm able to end my school year early and it looks like I may get to end this school year earlier than ever in the spring!

The bad news is, in the meantime I've been almost completely derailed from doing anything related to Spirit Blade Productions except for the bare minimum, so work on Spirit Blade 3 and several other projects has completely frozen for the time being. The situation may change tomorrow, or not until December. (Although that would be UNHEARD of!) I'm guessing that things will slow down a bit over the next two or three weeks, but there's no way to know for sure.

I guess we'll know this time next month!

Thanks for your continued support of me and Spirit Blade Productions!

As always, there's a TON more to explore at spiritblade.net!

-Paeter Frandsen

Spirit Blade Productions : Christian Sci-fi and Fantasy  
Want more frequent updates and content? Visit or subscribe to Our Official Blog and Paeter's Brain! 
And for even more content and community, check out our Podcast and Forums! 
 We will only use your e-mail address to send you news and updates about Spirit Blade Productions.

No comments:

Post a Comment